Welcome to Coach Will’s well-stocked post-holiday fridge!
Here are some of my staples:
1. Yeo Valley Greek yoghurt. Great for mixing in with almond butter as a pre workout or late night snack.
2. Eggs. A fantastic and quick source of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals so I always have a big tray of eggs in my fridge (I get mine from Ian Chatfield Butchers – usually a tray of 24 medium eggs!)
3. Spinach. A super green packed with all the right stuff, a lot of spinach is eaten in the Barber household!
4. Turkey mince. This is a great high protein alternative to chicken, quick to add into stir-fries or fajitas, or for great protein/fat snack add almond butter to cooked turkey mince.
5. Rude Health almond and coconut milk. These are a fantastic alternative to milk for adding to smoothies, coffee or protein shakes.